1. Do Simplified Loader Templates need any Excel plugin (including ADFdi plugin)?
Simplified Loader Templates work independent of any plugin. Users don’t need to install the ADFdi plugin for Simplified Loader Templates.
2. Do Simplified Loader Templates support Single Sign-On (SSO)?
Simplified Loader templates support SSO login and non-SSO (local Oracle Fusion user) login. When using SSO login the user receives browser window where they enter their SSO login credentials.
3. Template received from Simplified Loader contains sample datasheet. Can sample sheets be deleted?
Sample sheets are there to give a basic understanding of the data format that the Template needs. If the user feels that they do not require sample sheets, then sample sheets can be deleted.
4. Using Simplified Loader templates, can user load data into DEV or TEST environments?
Simplified Loader Templates can be used in either TRIAL mode or FULL mode. TRIAL mode allows connection to DEV or TEST environments only. After purchasing the Template, the user gets additional access to the LIVE environment.
5. Why Excel show the ‘Not Responding’ state?
Simplified Loader templates send and receive data from Oracle Fusion. In case Oracle Fusion takes more time to process the request sent from the template, then the Excel temporarily show ‘Not Responding’ status. As soon as the template receives a response from Oracle Fusion, it will recover from the ‘Not Responding’ state and complete the operation.